Studio Patch & Microphone Rean RT3MCB SC-Goblin; Balanced Cable HI-J35S02
Rean Tiny XLR Male 3 Pin Black Gold SC-Goblin; Balanced Cable Hicon Professional TRS Jack 3 Pole 3.5 mm Audio Plug Black Gold
3 pole TINY xlr male cable connector, black metal shell, gold plated contacts, bulk packaging available (*-D)
Commonly used with miniature microphones, these connectors are available in 3, 4 and 5-pin formats, with gold solder contacts. The cable connectors incorporate a chuck-type clamp and strain relief, and are suitable for cables 2.0mm to 4.5mm diameter. A screening-ring provides a low-resistance screen-to-shell connection giving the best EMI/RF protection. The keyed insert and chuck prevent misaligned parts or cable damage due to rotation during tightening. The diecast shell is black plated, contacts are gold plated bronze.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to assemble
- Robust metal housing with best flex relief
- Shielded system – high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Intuitive and rugged locking mechanism provides secure locking system
- Millionfold has proven chuck type strain relief – up to 4.00 mm cable diameter
- Keyed insert and strain relief to avoid mispositioning/rotation of insert respectively cable
Sommer Cable 200-0351, Patch & Microphone Cable SC-Goblin; 2 x 0,14 mm²; PVC Ø 4,60 mm; black
No less, but lesser and easy to handle since it is available in four colours. Otherwise, the technical and electrical construction is similar to the SC-SOURCE cable. With its the small diameter it fits virtually all current TT-phone and B-gauge connectors and can also be used for Y-adapter cables. Due to its carefully designed shielding, the cable offers the extra benefit of an amazing tread resistance and tensile strength. The white version is recommended for the unobtrusive installation in churches.
- Ideal for patch cables owing to its small outside diameter of 4.6 mm
- Very good tensile strength due to the dual shielding construction and special
- PVC jacket
- Linear sound transmission due to the special-designed conductor pairs and the
- copper Litz wire stranding
- 100 % shielding due to a metallised fleece plus additional
- helical copper mesh screen
- Professional studio patch connection
- High-quality mini microphone cable
- High-class phono and RCA connections
- Long-distance MIDI cabling
- Interior rack wiring and connection of audio components and effects devices
HICON Mini-jack (3,5mm), 3-pole , metal-, Soldering-male connector, gold plated contact(s), straight, black.
Professional HICON connector from the professinal A / V and media technology connectivity in an excellent transmission quality as well as low contact resistance. All gold-plated connectors have a genuine gold-plated coating. Affordable connectors often have only a simple coating of gold lacquer. Excerpt of the technical details HI-J35S02: black metal casing 3-pin stereo cable Average: max 8.4 mm.
Use cables up to 8.4 mm diameter Low transmission Resistance Precisely machined to our HICON's demanding quality standards Gold plated contacts 5 year standard warranty