Studio Y Splitter Lead Patch & Microphone Cable Neutrik NP3XB SC-Peacock MKII; Balanced / Stereo Cable Two NC3MXXB
Neutrik TRS Jack 3 pole 1/4" Professional Phone Plug Black Gold SC-Peacock MKII; Balanced / Stereo Cable Neutrik 3 Pole Male XLR Cable Connector Nickel Silver
3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
Sommer Cable 200-0551, Patch & Microphone Cable SC-Peacock MKII; DMX: 2 x 0,22 mm,
Two friends we must be...
and fit into two connectors. Or into three or why not even four?
You can do a lot with this cable. But primarily it will be used as a stereo cable for microphones and for manufacturing RCA and Y-patch cables. Each of its wire pairs is protected individually by a tight helical shielding with 95 % coverage and can be separated anytime. The single line will fit into every jack, XLR, and RCA connector.
Highly flexible due to the use of a cold-resistant and soft PVC jacket
Multiple applications, as the individual wires can be separated anytime
Wiring of stereo microphones
Assembly of insert cable
3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors.
The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product