Stage Microphone Lead Neutrik NP3RXB - NC3MXXB Stage 22 Highflex; Balanced
Neutrik 3 Pole Right Angled TRS Jack Cable Connector Black Gold Stage 22 Highflex; Balanced Cable Neutrik 3 Pole Male XLR Cable Connector Black Gold
3 pole right-angle 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
Stage 22 Highflex
Sommer Cable 200-0001, Microphone Cable Stage 22 Highflex; 2 x 0,22 mm²
One thick coat... will protect the interior against mechanical wear, such as pulling, tugging, kinking and knotting. For this reason, we have fitted the STAGE 22 with a thick 6,40 mm outer jacket. The electrical data and the technical construction are also worth a look: Because of the fine, densely, stranded single wires, STAGE 22 offers low capacitance and high bending cycles. The shielding, made of bare copper wires, has a 99 % optical coverage (instead of the usual 85 %). Thus, STAGE 22 is the ideal cable for stage, home recording, rental companies and ELA-100V-applications technicians. Stage 22 is a very affordable cable with no need to compromise.
- High transmission quality due to the use of fine stranding
- Very rugged owing to the thick, soft PVC jacket Good shielding due to dance helical copper mesh screen
- High flexibility makes it easy to reel
- Affordable price
- Stage application Home recording
3 pole male cable connector with a black metal housing and gold contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product