Studio Microphone Lead Neutrik NC3MRX Studio SC-Source MKII; Balanced Cable NP3X
Neutrik 3 Pole Right Angle Male XLR Cable Connector Nickel Silver Studio SC-Source MKII; Balanced Cable Neutrik 3 Pole TRS Jack 3 pole 1/4" Professional Phone Plug Cable Connector Nickel Silver
3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
Microphone Cable SC-Source MKII; 2 x 0,25 mm²; FRNC Ø 6,50 mm; black
The hymns of praise by cable experts have made this cable a bestseller. Originally this microphone cable was developed for manufacturers of professional studio microphones such as BPM and Schoeps. Their demands for top quality helped us design a professional and yet affordable studio microphone cable. SC-Source MKII is 100 % shielded due to the use of a tight helical copper mesh screen and a rugged braided fleece around the wire pairs (FRNC version with AL foil). The fleece has been vaporised on both sides with a conductive aluminium layer. This guarantees the 100 % shielding to last even with strong wear. This cable should be used wherever electrical sources could interfere with audio and data transmission. Cables with similar excellent values cost almost twice as much as our competitors. The fine 0,10 mm copper stranding makes it a very popular cable for outdoor transmission and mobile applications.
- Neutral and loss-free audio transmission due to special copper strand design
- 100 % shielding due to dense helical copper mesh screen and extra metallised fleece
- Professional technology at a budget price
- Professional studio and microphone technology
- Outdoor transmission/OB van
- Permanent stage application
3 pole right angle male cable connector, nickel housing, silver contacts.
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 7 selectable cable outlet positions
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product