Stage Microphone Lead Neutrik NP3RXB - NC3FXXB Stage 22 Highflex; Balanced
Neutrik 3 Pole Rigth Angled TRS Jack Cable Connector Black Gold Stage 22 Highflex; Balanced Cable Neutrik 3 Pole Female XLR Cable Connector Black Gold
3 pole right-angle 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
Stage 22 Highflex
Sommer Cable 200-0001, Microphone Cable Stage 22 Highflex; 2 x 0,22 mm²
One thick coat... will protect the interior against mechanical wear, such as pulling, tugging, kinking and knotting. For this reason, we have fitted the STAGE 22 with a thick 6,40 mm outer jacket. The electrical data and the technical construction are also worth a look: Because of the fine, densely, stranded single wires, STAGE 22 offers low capacitance and high bending cycles. The shielding, made of bare copper wires, has a 99 % optical coverage (instead of the usual 85 %). Thus, STAGE 22 is the ideal cable for stage, home recording, rental companies and ELA-100V-applications technicians. Stage 22 is a very affordable cable with no need to compromise.
- High transmission quality due to the use of fine stranding
- Very rugged owing to the thick, soft PVC jacket Good shielding due to dance helical copper mesh screen
- High flexibility makes it easy to reel
- Affordable price
- Stage application Home recording
3 pole right angle male cable connector, nickel housing, silver contacts.
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product