Studio Microphone Cable NeutrikNC3FRXBSC-Source MKII; Balanced Cable NP3XB
Neutrik 3 Pole Right Angle Female XLR Cable Connector Black Gold SC-Source MKII; Balanced Cable Neutrik TRS Jack 3 pole 1/4" Professional Phone Plug Black Gold
3 pole right angle female cable connector, black metal housing, gold contacts
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 5 selectable cable outlet positions
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Sommer Cable 200-0101, Microphone Cable SC-Source MKII; 2 x 0,25 mm
The hymns of praise by cable...
experts have made this cable a bestseller. Originally this microphone cable was developed for manufacturers of professional studio microphones such as BPM and Schoeps.
Their demands for top quality helped us design a professional and yet affordable studio microphone cable. SC-Source MKII is 100 % shielded due to the use of a tight helical copper mesh screen and a rugged braided fleece around the wire pairs (FRNC version with AL foil). The fleece has been vaporised on both sides with a conductive aluminium layer. This guarantees the 100 % shielding to last even with strong wear. This cable should be used wherever electrical sources could interfere with audio and data transmission. Cables with similar excellent values cost almost twice as much at our competitors. The fine 0,05 mm copper stranding makes it a very popular cable for outdoor transmission and mobile applications.
Neutral and loss-free audio transmission due to special copper strand design 100 % shielding due to dense helical copper mesh screen plus extra AL fleece/AL foil Professional technology at a budget price Available in a notch- and cold-resistant PUR version
Professional studio and microphone technology Outdoor transmission/OB van Permanent stage application
3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact