Studio Microphone Cable NeutrikNC3FRXSC-Source MKII; Balanced Cable NP3X
Neutrik 3 Pole Right Angle Female XLR Cable Connector Nickel Silver SC-Source MKII; Balanced Cable Neutrik TRS Jack 3 pole 1/4" Professional Phone Plug Nickel Silver
3 pole right angle female cable connector, nickel housing, silver contacts
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 5 selectable cable outlet positions
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Sommer Cable 200-0101, Microphone Cable SC-Source MKII; 2 x 0,25 mm
The hymns of praise by cable...
experts have made this cable a bestseller. Originally this microphone cable was developed for manufacturers of professional studio microphones such as BPM and Schoeps.
Their demands for top quality helped us design a professional and yet affordable studio microphone cable. SC-Source MKII is 100 % shielded due to the use of a tight helical copper mesh screen and a rugged braided fleece around the wire pairs (FRNC version with AL foil). The fleece has been vaporised on both sides with a conductive aluminium layer. This guarantees the 100 % shielding to last even with strong wear. This cable should be used wherever electrical sources could interfere with audio and data transmission. Cables with similar excellent values cost almost twice as much at our competitors. The fine 0,05 mm copper stranding makes it a very popular cable for outdoor transmission and mobile applications.
Neutral and loss-free audio transmission due to special copper strand design 100 % shielding due to dense helical copper mesh screen plus extra AL fleece/AL foil Professional technology at a budget price Available in a notch- and cold-resistant PUR version
Professional studio and microphone technology Outdoor transmission/OB van Permanent stage application