Studio Y Splitter Lead Patch & Microphone Cable NeutrikNC3FRX SC-Peacock MKII; Balanced / Stereo Cable NP3X
Neutrik 3 Pole Right Angle Female XLR Cable Connector Nickel Silver SC-Peacock MKII; Balanced / Stereo Cable Neutrik TRS Jack 3 pole 1/4" Professional Phone Plug Nickel Silver
3 pole right angle female cable connector, nickel housing, silver contacts
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 5 selectable cable outlet positions
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Sommer Cable 200-0551, Patch & Microphone Cable SC-Peacock MKII; DMX: 2 x 0,22 mm,
Two friends we must be...
and fit into two connectors. Or into three or why not even four?
You can do a lot with this cable. But primarily it will be used as a stereo cable for microphones and for manufacturing RCA and Y-patch cables. Each of its wire pairs is protected individually by a tight helical shielding with 95 % coverage and can be separated anytime. The single line will fit into every jack, XLR, and RCA connector.
Highly flexible due to the use of a cold-resistant and soft PVC jacket
Multiple applications, as the individual wires can be separated anytime
Wiring of stereo microphones
Assembly of insert cable