FCT25HM / FCT25CML-GK1 FCT SUB-D (8-channel) Sommer Multipair SC-Quantum QMC 8 Neutrik NC3FXX-B Studio Loom
FCT25HM / FCT25CML-GK1 FCT SUB-D (8-channel)/full metal shell/large cable inlet gold plated contact(s) Sommer 100-0451 Multipair SC-Quantum QMC NC3FXX-B 3 pole female cable connector with black metal housing and gold contacts 8 Way Studio Loom
FCT25HM / FCT25CML-GK1 FCT SUB-D (8-channel)
Connectivity is their business...
and this is why FCT is one of the best-established companies in the German and European market when it comes to D-Sub and other connection types. There is also an FCT production plant in the USA. We have included their products in our catalogue because FCT connectors can be found in virtually every professional environment of the audio industry. They are used for example in the broadcasting sector, in the design of mixing consoles, in communications and data technology, and numerous other applications by many companies. We supply the FCT D-Sub pin inserts and socket inserts respectively with a steel shell and a glass fibre reinforced thermoplastic insulator according to UL94V-0 and a solder bath connection. The elaborate full metal shells are made of robust zinc die-cast with a high-grade nickel-plating. Using a catch spring system and pre-assembled locking screws the housings are quickly and easily assembled. The shells have a straight cable outlet with a dependable strain relief and a sleeve support is included. Optionally, the FCT shells are also available in plastic.
Features & Benefits
- Fully compatible with all common D-Sub connectors
- space saving construction
- tin-coated steel casing
- Low capacitance tolerances
- Facilitates EMV conform design
- UL certification
- High numbers of mating cycles (high-quality grade)
Sommer Cable 100-0451
Sommer 100-0451 Multipair SC-Quantum QMC; S-PVC; black, mat | 2 x 0,14 mm² x number of pairs
A true allrounder... because it could not be any longer, faster or more flexible. SC-Quantum QMC HIGHFLEX is just the cable that all “bending radius fetishists“ like event technicians, musicians and ambitious live sound people have always been dreaming of! The SC-Quantum QMC HIGHFLEX is absolutely torsion-free, i.e. it can be wound in a figure of “8“ easily and will not twist when winding or unwinding it. Not only the S-PVC-jacket, which is cold-resistant down to –30 °C and notch-resistant, feels soft – due to the superfine 0,07 mm (!) individual copper litz and the PE insulated wire insulation, even the interior is wonderfully supple and unbreakable. From the 8-pair version upward we have included an extra yellow/green protective earth wire to provide for added stability and safety (PE = protective earth). The electrical and mechanical data are likewise remarkable: each wire pair is additionally tube-insulated, numbered and shielded by a helical Cu mesh screen with a 99 % coverage. Go figure this: the SC-Quantum QMC HIGHFLEX stands out with its low 45 pF wire/wire capacitance and will remain 110 Ω (AES/EBU) confirm for several hundred metres! The wire pair diameter is perfectly suitable for direct mounting (e.g. of an XLR connector). The interior is protected against adverse influences by a highly flexible PVC jacket with a wall thickness of almost 2 mm. There has never been a cable with such electrical and mechanical values for such a low price!
- Each wire pair is individually insulated and shielded by a helical Cu mesh (99 % coverage)
- Very low 45 pF wire/wire capacitance
- Highly flexible and reliable without twisting
- In compliance with AES/EBU (110 Ω)
- Affordable price
- Professional stage and live multicore for separate or central earthing
- Creation of highly flexible studio looms, analogue and digital
- Permanent Installation
Neutrik NC3FXX-B 3 pole female cable connector with a black metal housing and gold contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with an improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product