2 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1
Sommer Cable 425-0051, Speaker Cable Meridian Mobile SP225; 2 x 2,50 mm²
Where brute force reigns in a useful manner...
the sound people are at work and they will treat the cables not exactly squeamishly.
No problem for our robust Meridian Mobile SP225. This cable has been designed particularly for loudspeakers and here it meets all specific technical requirements. Low-oxygen Cu litz wires ensure better sound quality and a longer life. All PVC versions are easy to reel.
flexible and easy to rollable for cable reel Small in diameter Very durable due to the use of special coating mixtures Affordable price
PA sound systems of all kinds For ELA technology Cabling of HiFi systems
3 pole right angle female cable connector, black metal housing, gold contacts
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 5 selectable cable outlet positions
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product