Stage Microphone Lead Neutrik NP3X - NC3MXX Stage 22 Highflex; Balanced
Neutrik 3 Pole TRS Jack Cable Connector Nickel Silver Stage 22 Highflex; Balanced Cable Neutrik 3 Pole Male XLR Cable Connector Nickel Silver
3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
Stage 22 Highflex
Sommer Cable 200-0001, Microphone Cable Stage 22 Highflex; 2 x 0,22 mmÂ²
One thick coat will protect the interior against mechanical wear, such as pulling, tugging, kinking and knotting. For this reason, we have fitted the STAGE 22 with a thick 6,40 mm outer jacket. The electrical data and the technical construction are also worth a look: Because of the fine, densely, stranded single wires, STAGE 22 offers low capacitance and high bending cycles. The shielding, made of bare copper wires, has a 99 % optical coverage (instead of the usual 85 %). Thus, STAGE 22 is the ideal cable for stage, home recording, rental companies and ELA-100V-applications technicians. Stage 22 is a very affordable cable with no need to compromise.
High transmission quality due to the use of fine stranding Very rugged owing to the thick, soft PVC jacket Good shielding due to dance helical copper mesh screen High flexibility makes it easy to reel Affordable price
Stage application Home recording
Three pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly more comfortable and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product